Your Only Choice For Locally Owned Full Service Care For Your Pet
YOUR ONLY CHOICE FOR LOCALLY OWNED FULL SERVICE CARE FOR YOUR PET
Thank you for your interest in our practice. We are honored to have you inquire and learn more about us! You have a choice in the selection for your pet care. We hope this site will answer any questions you may have and, if not, please feel free to call us for help! After careful consideration, we believe you will find compassionate, professional, superior care for all of your veterinary needs.
* ABOVE: Dr. Keith is surgically placing a tracking transmitter in a Timber Rattlesnake for a PhD. program at the University of Kentucky. The snake will be released where it was collected and tracked for migratory patterns.
With all dogs and cats, it is important that you understand the specifics and health requirements before you obtain a new family pet. Not all breeds are suited for every family. Do not forget that mixed breeds are plentiful and can provide the same loving traits as pure breds. Humane societies provide a wide variety of both mixed and pure-bred dogs for adoption. ALWAYS do your research before you get a new pet. The commitment can be for up to 15+ years for dogs and cats.
Things to consider:
1. What is their temperament like? Are they good with children?
2. What amount of exercise do they need?
3. What health problems does the breed commonly experience?
4. Do they adapt to indoor/ outdoor lifestyles?
5. Do they tend to get along with other dogs/ cats?
6. How much will it cost to feed/ take care of?
7. Do they have any "special" needs?
FLEA AND TICK SEASON IS COMING!
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT